Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bring Vera Home for Christmas



One of my dear dear friends is trying to adopt this beautiful girl from the Ukraine. I'm trying to do anything I can to help them and I've decided to offer a special just for them. If you go to their website http://www.active.com/donate/Christmas2011/VeraforChristmas and donate at least $20, I will send you a custom hat of your choice! I haven't decided how long I'll be running this promotion so, if you've been wanting a hat, this is your opportunity to get one at a 20% discount and help out an amazing family!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! What a great cause! Are you still running this promotion?? I don't know if you remember me, but I lived in Daybreak and bought a hat from you last year and I loved it so much I am dying for another that fits him now! Let me know if you are still doing this, otherwise, I'll order through your site. Thanks!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete